Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help It Lurks Below Wiki by .|
Regular events[edit | edit source]
The following monsters will appear above the corruption:
- several Invasion Ogre
- several Invasion Skeleton
- several Invasion Seeker that will spawn Gelatinous Cube (green) . These will begin showing up at higher levels.
- several Invasion Wraith that will start showing up at level 75.
- Mele or Ranged Invasion Commander . With the ranged commander showing up at higher levels.
- All invading monster locations are visible on the map, marked by a red circle.
- The Quick Vault can be used to access the bank storage during invasions.
- The Corruption of It surface and NPC buildings are unbreakable, so they're a good spot to kill Invasion Ogres.
- The Invasion Commander drops weapons equal to your character's level.
Holiday events[edit | edit source]
A limited time event running around Halloween.
During the event, you can collect a new currency, Pumpkins . It drops from monsters, chests and bosses. Is affected by magic find. The drop rate increases the more difficult and deep the player goes.
Used to purchase items from The Hag of Halloween NPC.
This NPC is located in a separate "world", accessed through a special Halloween door, which is located in a random place on the surface.
One such item is the Special Halloween Brew , which let you summon the special Dread o`Lantern boss. Currently the only boss to give you information about how much damage you dealt to him. When beaten, he always drops Ring of Dread's Demise , or Legendary Ring of Dread's Demise (from the stronger version of the boss).
Holiday Ancient Item
|Halloween Door Icon|
A limited time event running around Thanksgiving.
During the event, you can collect a new currency, Harvest Maize . It drops from monsters, chests and bosses. Is affected by magic find. The drop rate increases the more difficult and deep the player goes.
You start with a quest (Harvest Quest) from a special NPC, The Great Gobbler . This NPC is located in town.
The quest requires you to craft a new item, Woven Horn and collect 100 maize. With the 100 maize, you can transform the horn into The Cornucopia .
A second quest (Mysterious Egg) is offered from the NPC once the (Harvest Ques) is complete. This time, you have to use another 100 maize to hatch a Mysterious Egg into Gobbler Junior .
|Harvest Feast Quest Text|
|Mysterious Egg Quest Text|
A limited time event running around Winter Solstice.
During the event, you can collect a new currency called Snowflakes . Snowflakes drop from monsters, chests and bosses. Snowflake drop rate is affected by magic find. The drop rate increases the more difficult and deep the player goes.
You can buy items such as the Holiday Set Runeword Recipes from Jolly Ol' Graybeard . This NPC is located in town.
Every day a Holiday Spirit boss will appear over the corruption. When defeated, it always drops a Winter Rune .
- Runeword Recipe: Holiday Boots
- Runeword Recipe: Holiday Leggings
- Runeword Recipe: Holiday Hauberk
- Runeword Recipe: Holiday Crown
- 2 parts: +50% Total Armor
- 4 parts: +25 Resist Rating to all elements