Gath'ack the Soulgazer
He has three attacks. In order of damage from weakest to strongest, they are: small projectiles that go from his body in a ring, a large projectile, and a beam that causes block destruction. In Nightmare, Gath'ack increases speed and fires the eye-beams in a random, star-like pattern.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Make sure you clear the Dungeon area before challenging Gath'ack and save as many health potions as possible.
- Make sure you pop several scrolls ( Scroll of Blessing , Scroll of Regeneration , etc).
- The eye-beams have a range cap, if you stand at the other side of the room, you can avoid taking the intense damage.
- Gath'ack fires the Eye-Beams after standing for a long time.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- First time he is defeated, he drops the Bag of recipes .
- A chance to drop some high quality items, including unique items.