|This article is a stub. You can help It Lurks Below Wiki by .|
Regular events[edit | edit source]
The following monsters will appear above the corruption:
- several Invasion Ogre
- several Invasion Skeleton
- several Invasion Seeker that will spawn Gelatinous Cube (green) . These will begin showing up at higher levels.
- several Invasion Wraith that will start showing up at level 75.
- Mele or Ranged Invasion Commander . With the ranged commander showing up at higher levels.
- All invading monster locations are visible on the map, marked by a red circle.
- The Quick Vault can be used to access the bank storage during invasions.
- The Corruption of It surface and NPC buildings are unbreakable, so they're a good spot to kill Invasion Ogres.
- The Invasion Commander drops weapons equal to your character's level.
Holiday events[edit | edit source]
A limited time event running around Halloween.
During the event, you can collect a new currency, Pumpkins . The event currency drops from monsters, chests and bosses. Drop rate is affected by gold find. The drop rate increases the more difficult and deep the player goes. Mobs have to be with in experience giving range to drop pumpkins.
Pumpkins are used to purchase items from The Hag of Halloween NPC.
This NPC is located in a separate "world", accessed through a special Halloween item, which is given to the player when completing an event quest.
Notable items sold by the Hag are Special Halloween Brew s, which let you summon the special Dread o`Lantern boss. Currently the only boss to give you information about how much damage you dealt to him. When beaten, he always drops Ring of Dread's Demise , or Legendary Ring of Dread's Demise from the stronger version of the boss. An even stronger version of the boss can be summoned in which it will drop Mythical Ring of Dread's Demise .
In a previous iteration of this event the Hag was accessed through a portal that was randomly placed on the surface
A single quest is provided by Jack. A large jack o lantern located on the second floor of the Wizard of Space and Time.
- This quest gives the player The Big Red Button . When clicked it will transport the player to the Hag's hut. When clicked again it will transport the player to Jack.
- Gone Batty 100 pumpkins
- The Devourer of Pumpkins Costume 50 pumpkins
- The Lab Monkey Costume 50 pumpkins
- The Acrobatic Costume 50 pumpkins
- The Protector Costume 50 pumpkins
- The Blue Bulk Costume 50 pumpkins
- The Spanish Devil Costume 50 pumpkins
- The Mysterious Person Costume 50 pumpkins
- The Sniper Costume 50 pumpkins
- The Violet Witch Costume 50 pumpkins
A limited time event running around Thanksgiving.
During the event, you can collect Harvest Maize . Which grows wild around the The Hag of Halloween's hut. Players can harvest the maize and create Maize Seeds to grow as a crop in town. Maize Seeds grow in spring, summer and autumn.
You start the event off with a quest (Mysterious Egg) from The Great Gobbler . This NPC is located in the Trusty Bank.
On completing this quest the player is rewarded with Gobbler Junior .
A limited time event running around Winter Solstice.
During the event, you can collect a new currency called Snowflakes . Snowflakes drop from monsters, chests and bosses. Snowflake drop rate is affected by magic find. The drop rate increases the more difficult and deep the player goes.
You can buy items such as the Holiday Set Runeword Recipes from Jolly Ol' Graybeard . This NPC is located in town.
Every day a Holiday Spirit boss will appear over the corruption. When defeated, it always drops a Winter Rune .
- Runeword Recipe: Holiday Boots
- Runeword Recipe: Holiday Leggings
- Runeword Recipe: Holiday Hauberk
- Runeword Recipe: Holiday Crown
2 parts: +50% Total Armor
4 parts: +25 Resist Rating to all elements